Two small announcements:
You should play Bunni here
- Bunni: How we first met is now in public beta. There's still a bunch of work left to do. Right now we are stabilizing so that we can turn on the more interesting monetization and distribution features without creating an angry mob.
- I will be at Casual Connect in Seattle on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be attending talks, but if you want to meet up, drop me a note at email@example.com.
Some Bunni beta stats
- Players have created 380,000 bunnies so far during the beta.
- This was primarily the work of one person, Andre Spierings over a period of 6 months.
- The game, in its beta state, scores 4.1 out of 5 on Kongregate. This puts it in the top 0.6% of Flash games.
- Bunni uses an extended set of the Small World Prototyping graphics that are available on Lostgarden for free.